6months - £550p/d
A global Lloyd’s market insurer is currently looking for a Business analyst to join on a contract basis.
This project covers the migration of an existing Outwards Reinsurance process, part system, part spreadsheet for a large syndicate with a history going back to 2009.
They are implementing SICS as its new outward reinsurance system, that will be the basis of a global solution.
Responsibilities will include liaising with third parties, performing detailed requirements analyses, documenting processes, and supporting business teams to communicate and translate business requirements into defined projects.
- Experience working at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Expert written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and report writing.
- An ability to accurately document business processes
- Expertise in troubleshooting and solving problems whilst working well in a team environment.
- Experience in delivering projects in Agile, Iterative and Waterfall methodologies
- Lloyd’s market experience
- Experience working on outward reinsurance projects
- Experience working with SICS (highly desired)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.