My client, a leading global Market Research firm are seeking a Business Manager on an initial 6-month contract with intent to extend to join them in London/Remote. You will be supporting the Senior Director of Strategy and Assurance, with organising and tracking the execution for their technology service transformation
The ideal candidate will be a well-versed Business Manager with strong experience of problem solving, strategy, reporting, building out presentations for senior leadership and being able to work with cross-functional teams to lead analysis and develop strategic recommendations.
You will manage the overall roadmaps, demand intake, prioritisation, capacity planning and track achievements of the technology vision against strategy, on-time, accurate and up-to-date executive reporting. You will also be working closely with senior business and technical stakeholders to provide business intelligence regarding the state, shape, and direction of a specific part of the organisation acting as first point of contact for operational issues.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive experience working in a Business Management capacity within a similar large-scale environment
- Solid data reporting, data analysis experience and overall data understanding experience – able to visually represent key data and processes in an easy manner – strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- An understanding or exposure to an IT/Technology environment is a bonus
- It would be beneficial if you have previous experience supporting Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) projects
- Proven background of building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders, both technical and business stakeholders
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.