My client; a Boutique Bank, are looking for a Business Process Analyst to join them on a Process Management project in Liverpool for an initial 6 months.
You will be required to support the start-up of a Process Management function within the business undertaking a variety of workstreams within it. You will be required to implement new processes and procedures to support the change management team as well as the wider organisation.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following skillset.
- You must have experience in Basic Process Architecture principles.
- It is essential to have worked with Process Maps or Process Models.
- You must have experience in software such as SIPOC or iGrafx.
- Relational Data Modelling experience is required.
- Financial services would be beneficial to this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Boutique Bank on a Process Management project in a high visibility area of the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.