My client, a leading global consultancy, are seeking for a Senior Change and Digital Adoption Manager to join their team and help with the delivery of projects and programmes in the area of digital change and adoption. This is a chance for someone with previous Digital Adoption experience to join a collaborative team for a leading consultancy.
You will be leading the change and digital adoption across multiple projects/programmes, working with a variety of senior stakeholders across the firm and be effectively maximising the acceptance of digital adoption, by supporting the stakeholders with understanding the effect of new IT Solutions.
The ideal candidates must have:
- Multiple years’ experience working within a similar digital/technology adoption role
- Have experience of working on a similar programme – focusing on a user centric approach to the technology business changes
- The ability to create persuasive business change management plans and to maximise digital adoption
- Strong stakeholder engagement management, and can challenge and support them when needed
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.