My client, a leading Financial Services institution based in London is looking for a Client Services Associate to join them on a permanent basis. You will sit within the Client Services Team within the wider Securities Operations function, proactively maintaining client relationships and escalations. This role will be focused on providing external clients with guidance, workshops, and training to ensure they are production ready.
You will be expected to proactively deal with general client queries, coordinate with stakeholders and fully understand the clients product set and end to end business flow from a clients reporting perspective. You will ensure implementation planning timelines are met and escalated and ensure SLA’s are adhered to during the technical on-boarding processes.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- A year's experience in a similar Relationship/Client Services/On-Boarding role
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of test planning and execution is beneficial but not a must
- Knowledge of fixed income/equity products and/or clearing services would be highly beneficial for this role
- Experience of external engagement/communications
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.