My client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, is seeking a Cloud Security Project Manager to join their Nottingham office on a contract basis.
Your primary focus in this role will be to protect heritage cloud environments from potential threats by introducing controls to gain visibility whilst also proactively protecting critical cloud assets. Further to this you will be collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure project delivery across cyber security projects aligns with the business, also managing risks and issues, budgets and a delivery team.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Project Management experience for a large financial services organization / blue chip organisation
- Strong project management background
- Proven Cloud Security experience
- Strong experience in AWS / Azure Cloud environments
- Previous experience implementing security controls related to the cloud
- Previous experience implementing cyber/cloud security tooling
- Experience running gap analysis
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a high profile cloud security programme for a top tier Financial Services organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.