£50,000 +Bens & Bonus
London, Flexible working
One of the largest and fast growing start ups within the Lloyd's Insurance Market are looking for a Data Analyst to join on a permanent basis. You would be the first to join focusing on driving algorithms and offering instant capacity for their Portfolio Underwriting team.
Looking for someone with proven experience in Data Visualisation, Automation Reports, Python, SQL and modern Bi tools ideally with an understanding of the Insurance Market or eagerness to learn.
We are looking for someone who is able to communicate impeccably. data driven, understands data infrastructure as efficiently as possible and to ensure all portfolio underwriting systems and models are documented in line with the businesses standards.
The role and company offer immense amount of opportunity, with multiple progress routes and exposure to the whole business that are growing at a rapid speed. You will be exposed to the latest technology and leant upon for ideas for the business moving forward, a company that is in all the headlines for the right reasons which you can be a part of!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience using languages such as Python and SQL to analyse datasets
- Experience building dashboards in a modern bi tool such as Power Bi, Looker, Tableau
- Understanding of statistical techniques
- Experience working in cloud native environments would be a plus
- The ability to design, implement and use data structures to ensure data is organised effectively and easily consumable by a broader audience.
- Willingness to learn and be able to work in a fast, dynamic company
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.