My client, a leading Fintech in the Risk and Data space, is seeking a Data Analyst to join their London team on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a data operations team with a particular focus on risk and control, connecting customer data is connected to the in house network and ensuring the data network continues to represent a consensus view of customers risk and control data. You will ensure quality application of technical standards to the core risk and control content and ensuring data is of the highest quality. Further to this you will support Data specialists with customer meetings and continue to the ongoing development of business rules.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Previous experience in a Data Operations / Data Quality position
- Previous experience in the financial services is highly beneficial
- Ideally understand the key operational risk faces by trading businesses
- Driven to deliver excellent data quality and data consistency
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to run meetings
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading fintech at an exciting period of growth, in a highly visible area at the heart of their Data Operations team.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.