My client, a leading Data and Analytics organisation based in London, is seeking a strong Data Analyst to join them on a contract basis for an initial 6 months.
You will be joining an expanding area of the business performing application rationalisation tasks to ensure the products are in place and compliant. As a Data Analyst you will use analytical techniques to blend the firm’s data on critical applications from multiple sets, monitor data quality, remove corrupt data and communicate statistical analysis of key data to senior stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have strong Data Analysis experience for a large-scale organisation and be comfortable with complex data sets and understand database management skills in terms of preferred tooling.
- Extensive experience as a Data Analyst preferably working on large scale Rationalisation projects
- Strong understanding of database management and dealing with complex data sets
- Previous experience of working in large scale and fast paced environment within a top tier blue chip organisation
- Highly experienced in communicating data findings to senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.