A leading real-estate business based in London is looking for a Data and Analytics Developer to join them on a permanent basis. The role will involve the general assistance of requirements, propose solutions and develop components for a Data and Analytics framework.
The role is paying up to £80,000 dependent on experience.
As such, the role provides the successful candidate an opportunity to work on a team composed of Business Analysts, Project Managers and the Business Team SME’s as required and will be open to new approaches to technology solution projects. They will need to have experience working on integration and development experience on MS Azure, including Azure Data Factory and Synapse Analytics.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Integration on MS Azure/Development experience
- MS SQL Server development
- ETL/ELT design/Development
- API/GraphQL implementation
- Azure DevOps source control/Deployment
- Data visualisation/Report development
- Information Technology migrations/Integrations
- Full life cycle of complex software deployment projects
- Writing and execution of test cases that tie to design requirements
This role provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data and Analytics Developer to join a client, backed by one of the world’s leading investment management firms and further develop their hands-on experience with industry leading technology supporting each department. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.