A Lloyd’s market insurance organisation are looking for a Business Analyst to work on a range of strategic projects within the Data Engineering space. Working across both new and existing projects, the Business Analyst will support the business through gathering requirements and working closely with the BI/MI Reporting teams to support projects across the organisation. You must possess strong business analysis experience gained within an IT environment, coupled with experience with SQL/relational databases to conduct data analysis. This role will offer the opportunity to work with an innovative organisation within insurance, gaining exposure to a variety of strategic projects at the forefront of the industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server and able to write queries for data analysis
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of the Insurance industry is desirable
- Able to gather business requirements and produce documentation to a high standard
- End-to-end experience of the project lifecycle and SDLC.
- Effective communicator with all levels of the business from senior management downwards
- Experience working on a wide range of Data related projects
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.