My client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking for a DevOps Project Manager to join their Technology, Data, and Innovation function on a permanent basis in London/Remote.
They are looking for someone with proven experience in supporting technologists across multiple teams and geographies, maintaining and optimizing their existing support model for their contract lifecycle system. Additionally, you will need to develop an in-depth understanding of various platforms and applications to support the smooth delivery of daily productions.
Skillsets and experience beneficial for the role:
- Previous experience within ServiceOps or Support
- Extensive operations experience in GIT (Bitbucket), Jenkins/Team City, and OpenShift Sonar
- Experience with Fabric in GCP: Kubernetes (OpenShift + Kubernetes) Oracle Database
- In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow, monitoring and deployment frameworks, as well as agile toolsets
- Excellent communications skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.