Our client, a leading Fund Management organisation, is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Change team on a permanent basis.
The Business Analyst will support and deliver change initiatives, designed to fulfil the organisation’s Distribution strategy. This includes collaborating with the business to understand their strategy, capabilities, requirements and processes within the Distribution portfolio. The BA will ensure solutions are delivered on time, within budget and that they adhere to agreed standards.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience in Asset Management Distribution, in areas such as sales, marketing, product, client, reporting and operations.
- Ability to work across business strategy, process change and IT transformation projects.
- Well versed in business analysis principles and best practice.
- International distribution setup, expansion and operations including legal entity structure, fund structures, distribution partners, operating model and website.
- Client reporting system replacement including outsourced or SaaS arrangements.
- Client and product master data management (data mart).
- Propositions and product launches.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.