My Client, a leading global financial services organisation, is seeking an experienced Head of Development to join their London based office on a Contract basis.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Technology, leading the development and execution of strategy for implementation of the solutions required for the multi asset index technology business.
This role will involve establishing a new delivery capability to develop new products, owning and aligning the technology roadmap with platform engineering and delivery teams across technology and supporting and delivering solutions surrounding data, software and analytics for their Index portfolio of work. You will be working across several business and technology departments to ensure successful delivery of solutions as well as managing the technology team.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services organisation
- Proven Head of Development / Development Management experience
- Previous experience working on Index / Indices Technology would be HIGHLY beneficial
- Previous experience in Data/Analytics or in Front Office IT (especially Fixed Income / Equities)
- Previous experience of working with external vendors
- Large Scale transformation experience
- Proven people management globally
- Strong Stakeholder Management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation, delivering cutting edge solutions in to an ambitious Multi Asset technology group.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.