A Global Lloyd’s Market Insurer are looking for a Head of Portfolio & Business Management to join on a permanent basis.
You would act as a trusted advisor to the Chief Digital Transformation Officer; leading initiatives or activities which support the achievement of objectives and key results of a large function. You would also act as a recognised “go-to” person on key matters to ensure the CDTO is able to focus on driving the function forward.
You would be responsible for overseeing and line manging the Agile Portfolio Office and Business Management function ensuring clear alignment between teams.Responsible for devising and executing an overall APO and business management strategy and acting as a key change portfolio interface between the functions.
Deputising for the CDTO and contributing to strategic discussions from a portfolio management and business management perspective.
You will need:
- Insurance experience (desirable)
- Experience leading teams across both portfolio management and business management functions.
- Knowledge and experience of complex matrix environments
- Excellent influencing and presentation skills, with experience in presenting to and advising executives, nonexecutive directors and senior leaders.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt and produce workable solutions that meets the immediate demands of the situation(s).
- Demonstrable ability and willingness to work under limited direction and turn broad ideas into tangible outcomes and actions.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Strong agile experience
- Actively support the Company’s vision and strategies including embracing and promoting change and communicating and executing on challenging decisions.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.