Hyperion Planning Developer required to join a global media organisation, working for the Finance Development Team on providing development resource to support various projects in the Hyperion space. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of seven years’ experience in the end-to-end implementation of Hyperion products, coupled with exposure to the agile delivery methodology (preferably with experience in Jira). This is a 6-month initial contract, inside IR35.
- Supporting the technical lead on solution design
- Delivery of development work as per agreed deadlines
- Working in an agile environment
- Experience in working on development lifecycle starting from requirements gathering, design, development and driving the test cycles - SIT/UAT, till Cutover/Go-Live
- Strong development experience in:
- Hyperion planning
- FDMEE Integrations, Integration with Oracle EBS General Ledger, data loading, Jython scripting
- Hands on experience in complex calculations using Hyperion Planning Calc Manager and Essbase calculation
- Smartview reports
- EAS Load rules
- Oracle Data Integrator
- Knowledge in automation including hands on experience in Batch Script, MDX and SQL etc.
- Proven experience working on data migration/roll outs of Hyperion, Forecast and Balances on multiple country rollouts
- Worked on Oracle Unified Method (OUM) or AIMS documentation standards for Hyperion products
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.