London / Hybrid working
Up to £60,000 + Benefits
A global Investment Management firm are seeking an Information Security Analyst to join their growing InfoSec team and help with vulnerability management.
Working in a team, the primary goal is to improve levels of Cyber Security by supporting key operational security activities ranging from security monitoring and vulnerability management to phishing simulations and organisational awareness.
- Run daily security checks and produce relevant management reports
- Managing security products including vulnerability scanners, antivirus, SIEM and privileged access management solutions
- Incidence Response
- Threat intelligence monitoring
- Provide security oversight
- Act as the key point of contact for operational security processes (Threat & Vulnerability management, Access Management, Security Monitoring)
- First line support to security approvals, escalations, events and incidents
- Microsoft and Azure cloud experience
- Degree in computer science or equivalent/relevant work experience within IT security
- Technical certification within cyber security (CISSP, Comp TIA or similar)
- Early on in their information security career (upto 6 years experience)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.