My client, a well-established London-based boutique Investment Management firm, are actively seeking an Information Security Executive to join the team on an initial 6 month contract basis.
The successful candidate will wear a number of hats and be a senior point of contact across the wider team, covering a broad range of information and cyber security responsibilities and reporting directly into the CTO. There will be a heavy focus on risk management, strategy creation and oversight and also defining and documenting security standards, ensuring that security solutions comply with regulations.
This person will also be expected to ensure internal staff are trained in security policies, and ensure that this is in line with up to date industry standards.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- 10+ years of Information / Cyber Security experience
- Financial Services experience (preferably Investment Management)
- Proven experience implementing frameworks / strategy
- Demonstrable experience working as an SME in a small organisation
- Strong technical background (preferably Microsoft tools)
- Strong familiarity and understanding of policy and standards lifecycle management
- Good knowledge of network and cloud security
- Up to date with industry frameworks / privacy concepts (including GDPR / ISO27001)
- Experience of working across data/information risk, compliance, governance and audit
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Financial Services organisation at a critical time for the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.