Our client, a leading Investment Management Organisation based in the City of London, are looking for an Information Security Officer to join them on a permanent basis. This will be joining a growing Operational Security Team deputising for the Head of Information Security.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of key security services including vulnerability management, security monitoring, third-party risk, security awareness and access management. You will play a key role in managing a team of four Security Analysts providing regular reporting on the performance of operational security and escalating risks.
The ideal candidate will be currently working, or have previously worked, within a large consultancy firm
- Experience with IT security and privacy frameworks, standards and regulations is essential
- Industry recognised technical certification is highly desirable (e.g., CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC etc.)
- Experience in managing and leading teams in cyber security or related areas
- Stakeholder management skulls and experience working with non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working for a consultancy firm is highly desirable (e.g., KPMG, Deloitte, EY, PWC etc.)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Investment Management organisation and play a key role within the Operational Security Team acting as a deputy for the Head of Information Security.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.