Up to £525 p.d Outside IR35
A global media and events organisation based in London are looking for an IT Project Manager to join them on a contract basis. This role is within a growing team in the business that is enabling a technology environment to provide exceptional digital experiences for its customers.
In this role, you will support with delivering Web/CMS and D365 focused projects. You will work with the Programme Manager and other senior stakeholders, to deliver on time and within budget.
Additionally, you will manage stakeholder relationships, map portfolio activities and coach and mentor team members enabling appropriately controlled and prioritised change across the team.
Key Experience required:
- Working knowledge of the D365 CE/CRM/Sales
- Experience working on Web/CMS based projects.
- Experience of modern project management methodologies: Scrum, Agile, PRINCE2.
- Having control and ownership of project budgets.
- Strong interpersonal skills to help develop internal relationships.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.