My client, a leading Financial Services Institution based in London have a key permanent requirement for an experienced IT Project Manager/Business Analyst to join their Shared Operations & Technology Team which will include delivering over a combination of both strategic and tactical projects across this division, identifying change and defining the appropriate solution into the operational function.
This is very much a hands-on role which requires someone with both Project Management and Business Analysis experience, in order to define, analyse and deliver operational and technological change. You must be able to lead multiple projects, manage the risks and ensure change is transitioned throughout the business area – identifying a solution and then championing this change. This includes having organisational change experience – building target operational models and developing new ways of working. On top of this, a strong understanding of front to back trade flows, clearing and/or collateral management is absolutely key as well as strong exposure to working in an agile environment.
- Multiple years of experience in both the Project Management & Business Analysis space within Financial Services
- Extensive exposure to change management (operational & technology change) ideally for a clearing/collateral management function
- Knowledge of the full front-to-back-office trade flows (e.g. Front & Middle Office, Operations – Clearing, Settlement, Collateral Management)
- Experience working in both an Agile and Waterfall environment - Agile is key due to an Agile agenda in place next year
- Strong stakeholder management skills as well as ability to gain confidence/ influence colleagues when being an advocate for change
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.