A Lloyds market insurance company is looking for a .Net Lead Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. Based in London or Dublin you will be responsible for the development of applications for both internal and external users and will be joining this reputable company at a vital time of growth.
You will be comfortable working with large-scale distributed systems as well as providing high level planning and architectural leadership in engineering the workflow, pricing and risk platforms.
You will be a lead engineer specialising in .Net and with extensive experience deploying systems in Azure as well as using Microsoft Suite tools such as Power Apps and Power Automate.
Reporting to the Global Software Development Manager you be responsible for building the team, guiding and mentoring junior members of the team as well as ensuring the team follows an Agile methodology
- Extensive software development experience as well as technical lead responsibilities
- Experience building Cloud systems using CI/CD practices with agile methodologies.
- Experience of recruiting and building teams
- Successful track record for delivering large scale distributed systems in the Cloud using Azure
- Highly experience using Microsoft Office suite systems such as Power Apps, Power Automate
- Good knowledge of SQL server
- Experience building modular applications using microservices
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable Lloyds market insurance company that gives you the feel of working in a start-up building out a team and working on the development of high scalable systems.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.