My client, a leading Financial Services organisation has a key contract requirement for a Lead IT Business Analyst to join them on a contract basis in London (inside IR35 via an umbrella).
This role requires a skilled Senior Business Analyst with extensive experience of working on IT/technical projects. The ideal candidate will also have some experience of mentoring more junior Business Analyst’s as well as overseeing all requirements within this sapce. As this is an IT/Technical Business Analyst role, specific experience of working on IT projects and if possible, exposure to the Cloud would be a must for this position, as well as working closely with both the business and technical partners on a daily basis.
The suitable candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior/Lead Business Analyst working in a large-scale Financial Services Institution
- Experience with the latest cloud technologies (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Strong experience of working with Agile methodologies
- Solid data analysis/analytics experience – previous exposure to big data projects
- Previous experience of working on a greenfield programme before
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.