Our client, a leading Investment Management firm based in the West End, are seeking an experienced Network Security Engineer to join their in-house global IT Team on an initial 8-month contract basis via Umbrella. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with a wide variety of stakeholders on various network security focused infrastructure initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have experience within an enterprise scale firm and financial services experience would be beneficial. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of network security operations and engineering fields and would ideally be either Cisco CCNP/CCDP or CCNP Security Certified.
- At least 2 years’ experience managing level 1 and 2 incidents within Network Security and Engineering.
- Experience working within a global enterprise environment and ideally have exposure to financial services.
- Hands-on experience of network security concepts (firewall and proxy management, VPN, NAC, IPS/IDS, end point security) would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP stack protocols such as DHCP, DNS, HTTP, SNMP and NTP.
- Understanding of SD-WAN (Cisco-Meraki, Cisco Viptela) would be beneficial.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.