My client, a world leading events business, are searching for an Oracle Identity Manager Developer to join their GBS user Access Project on an initial 6-month contract. You will be responsible for the designing and integrating of Oracle Identity Manager systems.
This role requires hands on Development of Oracle Identity Management Systems, as well as assisting with troubleshooting and resolving of issues discovered in testing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrate very strong knowledge and expertise on Oracle Identity and Access Management (IDAM) v11 (Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Identity Directory, Oracle Access Manager)
- Excellent experience in Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) development and integration
- Extensive experience in developing custom OIM connectors, OIM adaptors.
- Experience with API’s and related tool sets using JDeveloper.
- Demonstrable experience in Java, J2EE software development and deployment (preferably on WebLogic), XML
- Strong Experience in design and implementation of LDAP structures in OID
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.