As PMO Analyst, your role is to provide specialist hands-on support and expertise for project and programme managers. You may be called on to bring expertise to a specific high-profile project or to deploy best practice across a portfolio of projects.
- Track status of programme/project deliverables and milestones
- Support adoption of project and programme management processes aligned to Programme Management Framework
- Coordinate and QA project and programme reporting for the portfolio
- Support preparation for Steering Groups and prepare minutes
- Maintain RAID quality across the portfolio by requesting updates as required
- Update financial forecasting tooling in line with internal standards
- Experience working in an IT Background preferably with a Financial Services exposure
- Multiple years’ work experience, with some demonstrable PMO experience
- Excellent written skills and both technical and non-technical
- Excellent communication
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.