A leading global Marketing and Advertising company are looking for an experienced PMO Analyst to support the central PMO function and manage their Business Platforms Project Portfolio to ensure successful project delivery. This is a newly formed team across a highly visible area of the business which will allow you to gain exposure to IT strategy, roadmap development and delivery across a dynamic, technology focused and fast-moving environment.
Supporting the Reporting Manager, you will assist with project reporting standards, contribute to Portfolio level progress reporting into IT Senior Management as well as well as assisting in the management of Portfolio level Risks and Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is proactive, confident, and able to lead from the front as well as someone with the experience necessary to take ownership of Reporting and Risk Management within a truly global IT environment.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Strong experience with project reporting standards.
- An ability to assist in the identification and management of Portfolio level Risks and Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies.
- Attention to detail, strong coordination skills and an organised approach.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management- and facilitation skills.
- Able to multitask, oversee concurrent projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 4 years’ of PMO experience in a global technology environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Portfolio Management tools would be advantageous
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and experience of waterfall, Agile, DevOps and bi-modal delivery approaches
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.