We are currently looking to recruit a PMO Manager to join one of the world’s leading Marketing and Advertising organisations who operate in 100+ countries and employ 40,000+ specialists worldwide. They are currently embarking on a large-scale £50M transformation programme and require an experienced PMO professional to ensure successful project delivery.
This is a newly formed team within the internal corporate technology platforms team, so they are looking for a PMO Manager with prior experience setting up and running frameworks as well as embedding delivery methodologies on a global scale. You will also be working alongside busy Project and Programme Managers so there will be a strong need to ensure rigour and control around project delivery.
- Line management & development of a small team of direct and indirect reports.
- Set project management standards across Business Platforms and engage with spoke PMOs accordingly
- Own, maintain and update Business Platforms Framework for project delivery and underlying artefact templates – all aligned to the Group Transformation Framework
- Responsible for Quality Gating across Business Platforms, advising on and executing the gating process including storage of gated artefacts for audit purposes
- Identification and management of Portfolio level Risks and Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies
- Central expert to provide expertise and training to programmes in connection with BP Framework and Quality Gates
- Stakeholder Management - to maintain excellent relationships and embed BP framework
- Influence – to encourage adoption of BP Framework and artefacts
- Analysis – to identify common themes across projects and escalate as appropriate
- Attention to detail – to ensure high quality output of Quality Gate process
- Resilience – deadline driven proactive individual to ensure delivery
- Presentation skills – ability to present information as required
- MS Office – highly proficient Powerpoint/Word/Excel skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.