My client, a Leading Data and Analytics organisation, is seeking a senior Programme Director to join their Birmingham based office on a permanent.
You will be leading the global delivery of an online insights platform as part of a wider, huge technology investment transformation. This will be a client focused go-to market campaign, as the programme aims to replace the legacy data and analytics platform with a new solution. You will be taking ownership of this programme, reporting directly to the CTO and CEO, providing oversight of all workstreams spanning platform delivery, Analytics, Change Management and market readiness.
This is a key strategic role and will require the development of the roadmap and integrated plan, oversight of the Programme Management Office and engagement with very senior C-suite stakeholders. You will be ensuring key milestones are met, transition to BAU is successful and collaboration with delivery teams are executed.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Transformational Programme Director experience
- Experience delivering complex programmes in challenging environments across multiple regions with business and technical leads
- Highly experienced at managing and delivering software data platforms
- Strong experience with the full delivery lifecycle, Agile and DevOps
- Excellent stakeholder management experience up to C level
- Proven Business Change experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of a highly strategic and key programme of work in a cutting environment for a leading Insights and Data organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.