£75,000 - £85,000
A very successful Capital Markets Software House is searching for a Programme Manager to join their team based in Victoria in London.
The role reports directly into the Director of Programme Management and works closely with the Product, Engineering, Capital Markets, Account Management & Marketing teams giving you a full engagement across the wider business. You’ll be aligning various parts of the business around critical timelines as well as driving process initiative to increase efficiency across the business.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of one of the company’s strategic Programmes of work. You will be working closely with cross functional teams, including Engineering, Capital Markets and Marketing to ensure that the Programme offerings are delivered on time, within budget and are at the required standard.
- You will be responsible for setting goals and objectives and establishing metrics for measuring success.
- You will be responsible for managing the budget and resources programme as well as co-ordinating cross functional teams to ensure that the businesses products and services are delivered on time.
- You will work with the Capital Markets and Marketing teams to develop and implement go-to-market strategies for the products and services. This will actively involve identifying target markets, developing marketing and sales plans and coordinating efforts of the respective teams to drive revenue growth.
- Demonstrated project experience across a minimum of five years.
- An aptitude for managing multiple workstreams across various projects at one time.
- Experience of managing resources and budgets for allocated workstreams.
- Experience of working within Financial Services.
- Recognised Project & Programme Management qualifications.
- Experience working across multiple departments, including engineering, marketing & the wider business.
- Any experience working in a ‘Start-up’ or ‘Scale Up’ would be useful.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.