My Client, a leading Investment Bank are looking for a Rates Valuation Risk Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. You would be joining a specialist global group ‘Valuation Control’ that is responsible for the integrity of the fair value of the Bank’s trading portfolios. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the valuation control framework in partnership with risk specialists whilst demonstrating in-depth knowledge of Rates markets.
Other key responsibilities include managing key stakeholder relationships across the region, analysing and managing key valuation uncertainty issues through senior management, overseeing and reviewing Independent Price Verification and finally improving processes and methods including streamlining and automation of processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience within the Rates valuations group of a large Investment Bank
- In-depth knowledge of rates market and the valuation controls in both cash and derivative products
- Experience of managing key valuation uncertainty issues
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, interact collaboratively with traders, senior managers and regulators
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.