One of our leading London market Insurance clients is currently on the search for an experienced Scrum Master to join their Digital transformation team across their Regulatory, Risk and Business Process division. This division drives major initiatives, enhancements and business as usual support to the Regulatory and Risk function as well as key delivery support to the Operating Model.
As Scrum Master, you will play an essential part in guiding and coaching cross-functional teams on how to use Agile/Scrum values and practices to satisfy customers and achieve business outcomes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team through a global Agile transformation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Guiding and coaching teams on how to use Agile/Scrum values and practices
- Assessing the current Agile/Scrum maturity of the teams and identify areas where coaching may be needed
- Facilitating team level ceremonies
- Working with the existing Product Owner to facilitate the breaking down of initiatives and Epics into regular cycles of delivery
- Extensive experience acting as a Scrum Master
- Any certifications from a reputable Lean-Agile organization (PSK I, PSM I, CSM, etc.)
- Experience working with delivery teams through agile ways of working and creation of business value through business and technical change initiatives
- Experience working across Financial Crime/Anti-Money Laundering (AML) initiatives
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.