A world-renowned Financial Services organisation are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join them on an initial 6 month contract in an expanding book of work in their Nottingham office / remote.
You would be joining a critical programme supporting the design of technology and target operating models as well as supporting the design of both location and vendor strategies for a global function. The ideal candidate will be able to conduct workshops and meetings with key divisional leads to close any operating model design open questions.
For this role, the client is looking for a strong Senior Business Analyst with multiple years experience in supporting business transformation projects. Any previous consulting experience would be highly beneficial due to the nature of this role.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Business Analyst within the Financial Services Industry
- Preferable exposure to consultancy background but not a must have
- Experience of working on target operating model design through to implementation
- Experience of designing location and/or vendor/partner strategy
- Business Transformation experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.