A global Insurer is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join on their IT team on a permanent basis to work between the business and IT to improve business processes and help shape strategic initiatives.
Our client is reputable Lloyd’s Market Insurer who works on an international basis acquiring run-off portfolios.
In this role, you will work as a Business Analyst supporting the Senior IT Development Manager in creating strategic initiatives, mapping business processes, gathering requirements and getting involved on IT projects with a more business change focus. You will oversee 2 business analysts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7 or more years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience within the insurance industry (Lloyd’s market experience is beneficial.
- Experience working on projects such as claims processes, reinsurance, actuarial, delegated authority or M&A projects.
- Experience with Target Operating Models.
- Experience with business process mapping.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.