A world-renowned global Financial Services organisation are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their organisation on an initial short contract basis with intent to extend. You would be joining an exciting Data Modelling team to help deliver quality analysis deliverables across the entire enterprise. This team performs physical modelling and gathers requirements for target state platform deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as an Agile Senior Business Analyst partnered with a strong background in Data Modelling and Data Warehousing. Previous experience in large complex data projects dealing with finance data and core Business Analysis skills is key.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive years’ experience as a Senior Business Analyst, within the Financial Services industry
- Previous experience of working on data modelling, data warehousing, and data integration in multiple complex models is key
- Ability to translate and capture business requirements and present them functionally and non-functionally
- Experience in Scrum / Agile methodology, including writing user stories and acceptance criteria utilizing Behavioural Driven Development (BDD)
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.