A global Investment Management firm based in Greater Manchester is looking for a Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be working within a major financial services organisation, and the successful candidate will be tasked with understanding the business change needs as well as capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of solutions with relevant stakeholders. As such, the role provides the successful candidate an opportunity to act as the bridge between the business and the technology project team. The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Business analysis and design methodologies plus requirements capture.
- Leading and delivering solutions workshops, solutions definition and design.
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing.
- Supporting the business implementation including impact analysis, communication and training artefacts.
- Acting as an authority on business design decisions.
- Strong influencing skills and demonstration of credibility with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to document business requirements, processes and information flows formally in a clearly understood manner.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.