A well respected Lloyd’s market syndicate are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team delivering various projects in relating to their internal facing policy systems based out of their London or Dublin office.
You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of multiple projects. You will be playing an integral role in communicating and managing various stakeholder relationships as well as documenting and analysing processes within the policy systems to develop solutions that would create a valued changed to the company’s daily functioning through their implementation.
- Analyse business processes to grasp the impact of the company’s systems.
- Arrange and run meetings and workshops with various stakeholders to develop a vision for the improvement of the business.
- Create Epics and User Stories based on information gathered.
- Develop and choose the best solutions based off the given requirements and reliable estimates.
- Work with third parties to implement the solution into the business in the best way possible.
- Assist in creating and evaluating training methods and materials to communicate the system/process changes to business users.
- Provide training on system/process changes to business users.
- Demonstratable Insurance London Market knowledge
- Experience using a Sequel/Verisk product (Eclipse, Sequel Claims, and/or Sequel Impact).
- Experience with completing lifecycle delivery of mid to large size projects.
- Experience of using software management tools, such as Azure DevOps and Jira.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.