A leading Financial Services firm based in the City of London is looking for a Senior Business Architect/Analyst to join them on a permanent basis with a commercial and leadership mindset. You will support and report into the Head of Business Architecture and Operational Analytics, leading a team of Business Architects/Analysts on Trading Operations across Equities, Derivatives and FX.
The ideal candidate is expected to be client facing and have a minimum of 8 years’ experience of working within Financial Services and have a good understanding of Capital Markets. You will be leading and managing a team of Business Architects whilst also working with them on Trading Operations. This includes designing target state operating models, working with technology to produce holistic requirements and reviewing existing application and data flows to become more strategic,
This is very much a strategic role - helping this function achieve its objectives across a number of key areas several of which include redefining the operating model and process design and automating and ensuring that operational requirements are addressed by all Capital Markets platforms. With your commercial mindset you need to know what will cost what and whether it is efficient or not before proceeding. Technology understanding is also key – as you will straddle across both the business users and technology teams.
Key skills required:
- A minimum of 8 years professional experience working within Financial Services ideally within Capital Markets/general Financial Markets
- Multiple years experience as a Senior Business Architect with a track record of gathering business and technical requirements
- A solid understanding and hands on experience of redefining operating models and business process/process design
- Strong leadership experience, helping with training and development of others
- Commercial/strategy mindset – see what will be efficient for the business and what is not
- Excellent communication style and strong stakeholder management experience
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.