Our client, a leading Investment Management organisation, is looking for a Senior Data Management Analyst to join the business on a permanent basis.
This is a business partner role and is focused on representing data to the business. This includes multi-faceted responsibilities such as: interacting with stakeholders to build up an understanding of their data management requirements and reflecting this back to data functions; communicating the organisation’s data strategy to the wider business; and working closely with project teams to ensure initiatives are aligned with business needs and that they adhere to data governance policies.
The successful candidate will partner with one of the following areas: front office, distribution or operations, which will be dependent on their individual expertise.
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven knowledge of Data management practises and principles.
- Comfortable with all types of data including both large and small data sets.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of integrated asset management business processes, applications, and data.
- Experience in Data Management tools, including Master Data Management, ETL and Data Integration, Data Governance, Data Analytics & Data visualisation
- Strong stakeholder engagement including effective partnering with key business units
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.