My client, a leading Financial Services institution has a key permanent Senior FX Product Manager hire based in London. The role is responsible for the successful future innovation of the FX product, post trade services and client solutions across the FX business. You will be leading on new product development to improve the firms FX offering as well as enhancing current services communicating regularly with internal and external stakeholders.
Therefore, excellent knowledge of OTC Foreign exchange products is needed partnered with core product management skills managing the end-to-end lifecycle of new initiatives through to post go-live product review and enhancement. Exposure to working in a clearing function or post-trade experience would be key as well as an understanding CLS/Settlements processes.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive experience as a Senior Product Manager within the FX space
- Excellent product management skills within Investment Banking covering front to back trading systems
- Strong experience with FX – whether that be an FX trading platform or FX clearing service
- Post trade/clearing exposure is a must for this hire
- CLS/Settlements process understanding
- Excellent people management skills & strong communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.