I am working with an exciting small business providing technical production and support to corporate events, who are hiring for a freelance Marketing Executive. Since Covid-19 they have been hugely successful in the delivery of virtual events utilizing the latest in technology to manage global events on a huge scale.
Since the global COVID-19 pandemic, the company has pivoted its core focus to Virtual Events successfully delivering over 150 virtual events and transitioning clients into the virtual world. They are looking for a new marketing consultant to help us build and implement a new marketing strategy to ensure our growth and development continue. This will include hands on delivery of marketing materials including managing digital content across multiple platforms especially social media.
As they predominantly work via word of mouth currently, this is an excellent chance to put your stamp on their global Virtual Event processes including supporting a brand new office in the US.
This is a long term contract position working on a part time basis roughly 2-3 days per week depending on project allocation and would suit an experienced marketing freelancer.
- Strong marketing experience
- Excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing social media accounts on a B2B level
- Strong experience in online and offline direct marketing
- Experience with search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Experience with web/digital design would be beneficial
- Good multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to meet deadlines within budget and under pressure
- Experience in events marketing would be an advantage
- Experience working in or with the US market would be beneficial
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.