My client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, is seeking a Customer Implementation Senior Project Manager to join their London based team on a 12-month contract.
You will be driving the direction and delivery of high risk customer implementation projects, achieving strategic objectives and transformational change. Further to this you will be pivotal within Customer Implementation, setting up, managing and delivering product migrations and displacement projects, leading cross functional teams and ensuring business and customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Senior Project Management experience
- Proven experience in a top tier financial services organisation or large consulting firm
- Experience in Customer Facing or Customer Implementation projects
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Proven knowledge of internal systems such as Siebel, Salesforce or ServiceNow
- Experience managing complex, fast paced projects with fast changing priorities
- Ability to manage global, matrix teams
This is an excellent opportunity to take on exciting customer implementation projects in a top tier financial services organisation in a long term contract.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.