Senior Technical Product Manager required to join a global marketing, media and events organisation in their gaming and gambling work stream improvement programme, with a focus on integrated Sales/CRM technology. The ideal candidate will have strong product management skills within the CRM domain coupled with demonstrable experience of delivering successful change.
- Strong commercial awareness alongside personable skills to be aware of customer and business needs.
- Product Mapping: Support the product team in enhancing and developing new and existing products. Actively participate in and influence the complex sequence of implementation activities for each business unit based on the agreed strategy.
- Functional Changes: based on agreed priorities, define and elaborate the specification of improvements to the Sales, Customer Services & Operations platform (DXP, CRM, Dynamics 365, ERP) working closely with developers, testers and user representatives to usher these changes into successful daily use.
- Technical: Understanding and articulating complex user requirements simply. Building business cases with clarity on benefits, challenges, risks and impacts. Leading on discovery and knowledge-sharing on innovation, tools and services to support need and deliver business benefit.
- Solid understanding of Product Management within the CRM/CMS domain with demonstrable experience of delivering successful change (both to process and technology) in complex international environments.
- Strong communicator and influencer able to develop relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to think clearly, analyse problems logically and make rational decisions under significant time pressure.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and who can manage their own time effectively
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.