My client, a leading financial institution is looking for a Software Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
As part of the role, you will be carrying out low level solution design and engineering work for an inhouse payments gateway. In addition to ensuring the security, scalability and resiliency of the system.
The ideal candidate will have a strong engineering background, including proven experience with Java and the ability to build applications with this technology. Prior exposure to Oracle databases is also a pre-requisite.
Candidates must have:
- Experience delivering commercially viable solutions in a regulated environment.
- Experience designing secure, scalable, highly available, resilient performant solutions.
- Experience with IT security engineering including PCI DSS, cryptography, data security, and key management.
- Experience as a Java Software Engineer in green-field development and systems integration
- Experience with software frameworks including JEE and Spring.
- Experience with JEE application servers like JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere.
- Knowledge of different data processing platforms including Oracle and NoSQL databases.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial institution whilst embarking on exciting payments focused projects.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.