My client, a leading financial service organisation, are currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join the organisation. The team manage a platform responsible for managing all human and machine accounts and their entitlements to various products and services.
You will work with the product management, software development, operations and service/support teams to deliver the new Customer Identity and Access Management service.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive experience working as an Architect within the Financial Services domain
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills to reach binding agreement on architectural decisions for a project.
- Strong understanding of architecting systems for security and resiliency aligned to key standards
- Experience of Identity and Access Management standards (e.g. SAML, OIDC, OAuth).
- Experience of building solution architectures within AWS and / or Azure
- Experience building software following cloud native architecture methodologies
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.