*Please note this contract will be offered as PAYE or via an umbrella company*
Our client, a global Investment Manager, is looking for a Source to Pay Specialist to join them on a 6 months contract. The individual will be responsible for implementing S2P / eProcurement related controls and activities to assure compliance and effective risk management/mitigation.
The Source to Pay Specialist will manage the system and processes, focusing primarily but not exclusively on eProcurement functions, to enable defined S2P goals to be met.
You will comprehensively understand the nature of eProcurement operations and technology, and related factors and have knowledge of P2P/S2P, including delivery of an eProcurement function and management of eProcurement systems and processes as a part of wider P2P/S2P.
Broad scope of the role:
- Define system and process workflows for future operational management and P2P system
- Programme lead for enterprise wide PO adoption; includes defining PO execution models
- BAU management of S2P technology and processes
- Identification of process and system issues preventing wider eProcurement adoption
- Managing process and system changes to address identified issues; includes wider stakeholder engagement and analysis to assure adequate control mechanisms remain in place
- Analysis of required controls, and ensuring systems/processes in place
- Identifying opportunities and developing/managing projects to meet defined objectives
- Analysis and reporting to support S2P process management and optimization
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.