A world-renowned Investment Manager are hiring a SQL Developer to work within their Investment Management Services Development Team. This will be working on the Charles River Application supporting Order Management, Execution Management and Compliance capabilities.
You will be primarily responsible for data analysis and providing SQL engineering for bug fixes as well as interacting with a global team of analytical experts. This is part of a faced past team enhancing Equity trading desks.
This is an Analyst position but requires excellent technical skills surrounding data manipulation with SQL and an understanding of financial services systems, ideally order management systems specifically Charles River.
Must Have Skills
- Expert knowledge of database design principles and proven experience of delivering soundly architected database solutions with MS SQL Server/Oracle (
- Strong understanding of n-tier software systems.
- Experience of testing lifecycle and appreciation of benefits of automated testing
- Understanding of the following technologies: XML/XSLT, Python, Perl or Groovy, IBM MQ, TIBCO, CONTROL-M, JIRA, Confluence, Crucible, Subversion
- Demonstrable relevant commercial experience in a buy side firm, preferably in a front office capacity Understanding of investment trading lifecycle
This is an excellent long term contract opportunity to work for one of the highest regarded Asset Managers in the world on an exciting Charles River Development Programme.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.