My Client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, is seeking an experienced Technical Delivery Managerto join their London office on a 12 month contract basis on a critical Technology Index Refactoring and synergy programme.
This is a high visibility programme within the business, in which following a large scale integration, they are looking to align their software platforms and revenue streams. You will be responsible for the delivery of a variety of technical transformation projects and programmes within the portfolio, with a particular focus on an index replatforming, Data platform delivery and Fixed Income, Equities and Analytics synergies, which will include the oversight of end to end delivery and implementation of new capabilities and changes to existing products and solutions within their Index and Benchmarks area within the organisation. This role will cut across several business and technology departments to ensure the integration and revenue synergy deliverables are aligned to the wider business strategy for the Data and Analytics organisation.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Previous experience of working in a large scale Financial Services organisation
- Proven Technical Delivery/Project Manager experience.
- Proven software delivery experience
- Large scale transformation and alignment experience.
- Both Business and IT project experience
- Experience in Indeces / Index or Benchmarks would be highly beneficial
- Previous experience with Data programmes is key
- Proven people management on a global scale and £multi-million budget experience
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.