My client, a leading Financial Services organisation, are seeking for a Technical Programme Manager to join their Data and Analytics function on an initial 6-month contract. You would be joining an exciting area of the business, managing large scale transformation projects through the entire lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will have extensive programme management experience within data and transformation, delivering enhancements on applications which support the Sustainable Investment business line. You will be estimating the costs, timeframes and resource needs to ensure successful delivery of the projects within the objectives of the business. Working closely with technical and business facing stakeholders to create a project roadmap and deliver within an agile and/or waterfall environment.
- An extensive background as a Programme Manager within the Financial Services (Clearing house experience would be highly beneficial)
- Experience of data driven projects and/or Sustainable Investment
- Experience of managing a cross functional team throughout the project lifecycle
- Agile or Waterfall methodology
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills (technical and non-technical)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are key
This is an exciting new role to join an expanding business line as part of a Data & Analytics skills, where you will be able to showcase your experience through a number of projects.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.