My Client, a leading global financial services organisation, is seeking an experienced Technical Programme Manager to join their London based office on a Contract basis for an initial period of six months. This is a critical role and you must be available within 2 weeks of offer.
This is a high visibility programme within the business, where they are looking to align their technology software and infrastructure platforms. More specifically, you will be joining the pricing and reference services group, focused on driving and producing the best in class solutions for their leading Data product. You will have responsibility for the delivery of a variety of technical transformation projects and programmes within the portfolio. This will include the oversight of end to end delivery and implementing new capabilities and changes to existing products. T You will be working across several business and technology departments to ensure successful delivery of the alignment as well as managing a team.
They are looking for a candidate who began their career within the Software Development space but has now moved into the Programme Delivery space.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Fund Manager, Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services organisation
- Proven Programme Management experience.
- Proven software delivery experience
- Large scale transformation and alignment experience.
- Previous experience with Data programmes would be highly beneficial
- Proven people management on a global scale.
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation, delivering cutting edge solutions in to an ambitious Financial Services and Market Data corporation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.